- Karlsen (Norway) Championship in Caruana (USA)
- Games will be over in draws 1 and 2
- There are 12 games in London
- Start from November 9 at Holborn College
19:33: There is no winner in London! Magnus Carlsen and Fabiano Caruana agree on the equalizer in the second match of the World Chess Championship. The third game on Monday 16 hours.
9.12: And the story of the first match:
Fabian Caruana (USA) – Black: Magnus Carlsen (Norway)
1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Bb5 g6 4. Bxc6 dxc6 5. d3 Bg7 6. h3 Nf6 7. Nc3 Nd7 8. Be3 e5 9.OO b6 10. Nh2 Nf8 11. f4 exf4 12. Rxf4 Be6 13. Rf2 h6 14. Qd2 g5 15. Raf1 Qd6 16. Ng4 LLC 17. Nf6 Nd7 18. Nh5 Be5 19. g4 f6 20. b3 Bf7 21. Nd1 Nf8 22. Nxf6 Ne6 23. Nh5 Bxh5 24. gxh5 Nf4 25. Bxf4 gxf4 26. Rg2 Rhg8 27.Qe2 Rxg2 + 28.Qxg2 Qe6 29. Nf2 Rg8 + 28.Qxg2 Qe6 29. Nf2 Rg8 30. Ng4 Qe8 31. Qf3 Qxh5 32. Kf2 Bc7 33. Ke2 Qg5 34. Nh2 h5 35. Rf2 Qg1 36. Nf1 h4 37. Kd2 Kb7 38 c3 Be5 39. Kc2 Qg7 40. Nh2 Bxc3 41. Qhf4 Bd4 42. Qf7 + Ka6 43. Qhg7 Rxg7 44. Re2 Rg3 45. Ng4 Rxh3 46. e5 Rf3 47. e6 Rf8 48. e7 Re8 49. Nh6 h3 50. Nf5 Bf6 51. a3 b5 52. b4 cxb4 53. axx4 Bxe7 54. Nxe7 h2 55. Rxh2 Rxe7 56. Rh6 Kb6 57. Kc3 Rd7 58. Rg6 Kc7 59. Rh6 Rd6 60. Rh8 Rg6 61. Ra8 Kb7 62. Rh8 Rg5 63. Rh7 + Kb6 64. Rh6 Rg1 65. Kc2 Rf1 66. Rg6 Rh1 67. Rf6 Rh8 68. Kc3 Ra8 69. d4 Rd8 70. Rh6 Rd7 71. Rg6 Kc7 72. Rg5 Rd6 73. Rg8 Rh6 74. Ra8 Rh3 + 75 Kc2 Ra3 76 Kb2 Ra4 77. Kc3 a6 78. Rh8 Ra3 + 79. Kb2 Rg3 80. Kc2 Rg5 81. Rh6 Rd5 82. Kc3 Rd6 83. Rh8 Rg6 84. K c2 Kb7 85. Kc3 Rg3 + 86. Kc2 Rgl 87. Rh5 Rg2 + 88.Cc3 Rg3 + 89.Cc2 Rg4 90.Cc3 Kb6 91.R6Rg5 92. Rf6 Rh5 93. Rg6 Rh3 + 94. Kc2 Rh5 95. Kc3 Rd5 96. Rh6 Kc7 97 Rh7 + Rd7 98. Rh5 Rd6 99. Rh8 Rg6 100. Rf8 Rg3 + 101. Kc2 Ra3 102. Rf7 + Kd6 103. Ra7 Kd5 104. Kb2 Rd3 105. Rxa6 Rxd4 106. Kb3 Re4 107. Kc3 Rc4 + 108. Kb3 Kd4 109. Rb6 Kd3 110. Ra6 Rc2 111. Rb6 Rc3 + 112. Kb2 Rc4 113. Kb3 Kd4 114. Ra6 Kd5 115. Ra8
Draw level – 0.5: 0.5
Saturday, November 10th, 8:11 pm: The world champion Magnus Carlsen is in the second round after the fights of the first day of the World Cup against the USA Fabiano Caruana. Already on Saturday at 16 o'clock the second game will be held in London.
The opening ceremony of the World Chess Championship: Carlsen has to take part in the drawing
Friday, November 9, 2018, 23:30: Magnus Carlsen and his American rival Fabiano Caruana scored points at the start of the World Chess Championship. The world champion from Norway has won the victory several times and agrees with the prize after seven hours.
Caruana opened a game with e-Pavlodar dual attacker, and Carlsen responded slightly to the Sicilian defense. The champion is very well prepared and has a good position after opening. His 27-year-old daughter did not answer, but repeatedly allowed Caruana to succeed.
Finally, Karlsen gained another camp and attempted to mislead his opponent until he made mistakes. But 26-year-old Caruana stood up to the start of the World Cup.
The second game will be held on Saturday. Carlsen starts with a white stone. The World Cup is scheduled for twelve games. First, the 6.5 points, the world champion.
If there is a connection, injury will result. The winner will score one point, while two players will score 0.5 points. The prize pool is $ 1 million.
Final is open
4:00 pm: There are currently up to 12 games in London. Is Karlsen right to be the winner of Carlsen's first match at the outset?
German chess fans hope
14:58: There are news in German before the World Cup started. Chess player Anmari Mucz from Hilbron has won the first gold medal at the Youth World Championships in Greece for the first time at age 13 in Germany. 16-year-old Porto Carrasta scored eleven points 8.5 points ahead of Honorata Kucharska (Poland) and Goyal Sanskriti (India).
Prior to that, Elizabeth Patz brought gold to Germany at the 2005 World Championship. "With this name, I personally recommend women's national team in my baggage," says Mucch.
5 important questions before the first chess movement
1. Why does Carlen play for the World Cup in Caruana?
When Karlsen defended the champion. In 2013, at the age of 22, he became the second world champion in history, he twice defended the crown of the chess world in 2014 and 2016. In March, Caruana won the race against seven opponents in Berlin, so she fought against Carlsen.
2. Who is the most beloved?
Last time always: Carlsen. A 27-year-old boy has long been one of the best chess players in history. Since July 2011, the King of the Magnus have enjoyed a steady world rating. Once "Elo" reached the highest in the 2882 rating. In addition, chess and lightning became five-time world champion in chess.
3. Is it possible to have a surprise?
Not small. After all, Caruana, of course, is in the form of his life. 26-year-old Miami, after Carlsen won the second place in the world rankings. The record against the big Dominion last year was also a little negative. Finally, he went against Carlsen Sinquefield's premier cinema.
4. What is the mode?
The game has a maximum of twelve games, the right to open the game. Every two days there is a day off. To win, there are half of the two opponents during the drawing. If the player is 6.5 seconds old, the duel has ended. After the twelfth game, Karlinski and Russian Sergei Karyakin will face a World Cup 2016, which will shorten their playing time.
5. Where can you see the game?
Players' live streams are only available on the official website of the organizer for free.
Already 33 times meet each other
Clock 12.19: Carlsen has dubious figures since July 2011 in the chess world and the 2013 World Champion. Five years ago, he won Vishmanatan Ananda of India with a score of 6.5: 3.5 and a year later he defended that opponent with a score of 6.5: 4.5 in Sochi. In 2016 he was very much interested in Russian Sergei Karyakin: after 6: 6 Carlsen won with a score of 3-1.
The defense champion is in the world rankings, but Caruana comes with only three points after the second place. This is a flash of eyes in chess. In 33 classical chess, two master-craftsmen met each other face-to-face. The match ended 18 times, Carlsen ten times, Caruana has won five times. This is the world champion as the winner of the competition.
11:53: "It's a real duel this time," Carlsen acknowledges. "Being a world champion has become a part of my personal prestige and, therefore, he has many things to me, and I think so much about becoming a world champion, but I want someone else, "says the 27-year-old Norwegian reporter. "It's a bit shame, I have to admit, it does not have to be." Karlsen liked this statement: The best chess player in the world could not defeat his opponents and showed his dissatisfaction after defeat.
09. November, 09.11 hours: World champions Carlsen and Caruana will compete in the London 2012 championship this Friday. The program has twelve games. If the score is 6: 6, then the champion is called a champion. One million dollars (875 thousand euros) in premium-pots.