The bill on amendments to the possession and possession of rifles can be approved by the House of Representatives next week. The proposal is included in the agenda of the plenary session and is discussed and voted on at the scheduled session on Tuesday (20).
Late last Wednesday, the speaker of the text, Alexandre Leight (DEM-SP), challenged the Chamber a few hours after receiving a prompt hearing (allowing for a vote at a plenary session without voting). commissions).
The House decides to immediately issue an instrument of possession and possession of weapons
In the report, Leite proposed to make changes to the text submitted by the federal government, including:
- abandoning the section providing employment for professional categories according to the rules (without making any changes to the law);
- Implementation of rules for hunters, snipers and collectors in the Senate bill.
Right of carriage – permission to take the weapon out of the house. It differs from ownership, allowing only the rifle to stay home.
The proposal that was being discussed in the ward sent the government back in June after two decrees were issued that would allow President Jiron Bensonaro to keep his firearm.
There is also a question of urgent adoption of the second draft law on weapons. If approved, the content of the proposal may be considered at the plenary meeting.
The bill drawn from the Senate relates to property ownership in rural areas.
The text clearly states that in rural areas possession of firearms is permitted not only in the place of residence but also in full.
The project report authorizes the text to be used to purchase and utilize weapons
Find out what the main points of the speaker's comments are:
- Weapons Purchase – 21 years of age and identity card, CPF, address reference, proof of legal and paid profession, reference on technical capability, psychological report on work with firearms, absence of conviction in practice. crimes against life, physical integrity of third parties.
- Ownership – Weaponry can be found in all the property and workplaces.
- Categories – The categories of weapons that can be acquired include: Social-Educational System Members; Career members of criminals from the state and Federal District; Professional activities are security professionals with firearms.
- The weapon size – The applicant must be 25 years old, ID card, CPF, address reference, proof of legal and paid employment, technical abilities, psychological report on firearms. You also need to prove that you do not believe that you have committed a deliberate crime against the physical integrity of third parties, such as intentional or similar.
- The proof of effective necessity – The text restores the concept of the Disarmament Provision to explain that authorizations require "a demonstration of its effective needs." The law of the government excluded this passage from the law. In the text of the report, in addition to the concept of the current law, the definition "what is an effective need" is to include money or cash, arms, ammunition and explosives, or carry out professional activities in the fight against organized crime. (10 years expiry date).
- Corporations – List public security corporations that can purchase limited-range firearms without the consent of the Army Command: Federal Police, Federal Car Police, Institutional Security Administration, National Penitentiary Department, National Public Security Forces, Home and Senate Lawmaking Police, civilian and military police of the state and federal district .
- Registration of weapon without registration – It allows you to adjust people without a registry to firearms. Stakeholders should present a document proving identity and place of residence, as well as a document confirming the purchase or possession of firearms.
- CPC – The disarmament provision includes a set of rules concerning hunters, snipers and collectors (CACs). The army is responsible for the collection, sporting and hunting permit, control and surveillance. Clubs, federations, and sports leagues in hunting and firing should register their instructor and army service.
The government offers a home to a new project on the storage and use of weapons
Find out what the government wants you to say:
- expanding ownership of the gun to the entire city (urban and rural);
- Providing arms and hunting equipment to hunters and collectors registered in the Army command and other professional categories by the president's decree, for example, without having to make any changes to the law;
- the person concerned has the right to "demonstrate that he / she is involved in hazardous professional activities or is in danger of physical integrity";
- it liberated the public safety categories from the need for a team arms agreement such as PF, PRF, Depen, National Force, and law enforcement officers.