Check below how to check the balance of FGTS's active and inactive accounts. The Employee can check the Balance Sheet (FGTS) balance on the Caixa or FGTS website and from the application for smartphones and tablets (Android, iOS and Windows versions). You can register your FGTS information to receive cellphone or e-mail. (see details below).
The government announced the dismissal of workers with active or inactive accounts. In 2016, Temer managed to withdraw cash from the non-cash accounts of only $ 44 billion.
How to check FGTS balance:
A worker can get his FGTS statement from the Caixa branch office. If you have a password, you can go to the service center and make a call using the Citizen Card. You can not view the FGTS statement by phone.
Learn how to earn revenue of $ 172 from FGTS
Via the Internet, on the Caixa site
On the Caixa website, you must notify the NIS (PIS / Passport), which can be found on the work card or in the employee's old statement, and the employee's password must be used. You can use a public password. The password offers a password reset option, but you must enter the NIS. This service will display your registration data and invoices created in the past six months.
Click here to check your balance.
The following screen will appear:
Cashier's Checklist for FGTS Balance Sheet – Photo: Reproduction
Complete the PIS field and registered passcode (if you do not have a password, enter PIS and click "Registration Password", fill in the requested information and start the process again). Click OK.
Moves you to the other screen below:
FGTS Balance Sheet List – Photo: Reproduction
Read more Pis-Pasep: 23.4 million experts will no longer receive benefits in 2019
Click the link and then the following screen will show the information about your account:
On the Caixa website, you must notify the NIS (PIS / Passport), which can be found on the work card or in any statement of the FGTS employee and must use the employee's password. You can use a public password.
On the page, the employee may choose to receive an email with monthly information about the FGTS-linked account.
Sending an FGTS Questionnaire by Email – Photo: Copies
FGTS mobile application
The employee can access the FGTS from his mobile phone through the smartphone application. You can download it for free on phones with any operating system (click here): Android (Download from Google), iOs (Download from the App Store) and Windows (Download from Windows Store).
By means of cellular communication
On the Caixa website, you must be notified of NIS (PIS / Passport), which can be found on the work card or in the old statement, and the employee's password must be used. You can use a public password.
On the page, the employee may choose to receive SMS alerts with information on his monthly contribution to the account connected to FGTS. But those who make such a choice will no longer have to copy paper at home every two months. On the other hand, the annual report is normally dispatched.
FGTS Balance Sheet Inquiry Form by Mobile Phone – Photo: Playback
Employees without SMS or e-mail services receive FGTS definitions every 2 months at their own address. If not, the worker must enter his full address on this link by calling at Caixa branch or by calling 0800 726 01 01.
How to find the PIS / PASEP number
The Social Identification Number (NIS), also known as PIS / PASEP or NIT, can be found on FGTS statement, Civic card or work card. You can also find this number on the National Register of Social Information (Cnis). Here is your PIS.
In some cases withdrawals are allowed.
FGTS may now be revoked by law:
- When being dismissed without proper reason;
- At the end of the contract for a fixed term;
- Upon completion of the contract by the full liquidation of the partnership; termination of some of its activities; closure of any institution, affiliate or agency thereof; the death certificate of the individual employer or the invalidity of the employment contract;
- Upon expiry of the contract by the guilty or force majeure;
- Upon termination of the worker or the partnership. In this case, he has the right to receive 80% of the FGTS balance and the employer's penalty is 20% of this amount;
- When retirement;
- In case of emergency or serious personal injury arising from natural disasters that have an impact on the place of residence of the employee in the event of a state of emergency or public disaster, according to the federal government decree;
- One work suspended for a period of 90 days or more;
- Death of the worker;
- The holder of the associated account is over 70 years of age;
- If the employee or his dependents are HIV-positive;
- If the worker or his dependent has a malignant tumor;
- If the employee or his dependent is ill with a serious illness;
- The account is free on or before 13.07.07 without any interruption during three consecutive years;
- If the employee has been working outside the FGTS mode for a period of three years, the issuance dates from 07/14/90, and in that case the deduction can be commenced in the month of the payer;
- Depreciation and amortization of residual balances in the Real Estate Consortium;
- To pay for part of the housing purchase, acquisition, destruction or depreciation of a residential property or SFH.
Balance control can be avoided
Financial Education: Learn what FGTS is and how it works
FGTS is a type of compulsory accumulation that the employer makes for a worker. Therefore, it is important to check the balance to make sure your deposit is embedded.
Caixa only has information on the FGTS account since May 1992 if the employee has been accepted to the company so far, he should check the workbook in the FGTS section of the previous bank and file an application. . With the help of this statement, you can verify that you have been contributing to the current monthly account.
The FGTS deposit is envisaged by law and all employers are obliged to contribute 8% of the previous employee compensation to an alternative bank account. Also, under the law, contributions must be made to 7 monthly, and if it does not come on a business day, the payment must be premature.
In addition, companies are required to report monthly earnings to employees. However, in practice this does not always happen.
What should be done if the company does not deposit
- After knowing that money is not invested, the employee can contact the company and collect the delayed contribution.
- If an agreement is not reached, it may request assistance from a regional labor inspection (formerly known DRR), agency, or an unrecognized complainant from the Labor Ministry or its trade union. The network of services is available on the website of the Ministry of Labor. Necessary documents only work card, PIS number and FGTS related account statement.
- The employee may also file a complaint to the Labor Prosecutor's Office (MPT) or appeal to the Labor Court.
- The Labor Court can file a complaint to the court for up to two years after leaving the workplace. And it can charge up to five years of unpaid FGTS.
- The complaint may also be made after the dismissal period because the labor inspection may not be limited to the Occupying Tribunal for a period of time randomly assigned to the FGTS.
- In the event that the Company no longer exists, the employee may file a lawsuit against the court and claim FGTS payment.