- A senior Canadian consultant with a high probability of hospitalization of men with dementia in a study at the elderly has been identified.
- Residents of the nursing home, often underdeveloped, are often subject to "burden" replacement, CBC News reports.
- Residents of the elderly home-built elderly people experience "painless intervention" in the last days of life: read The Globe and Mail
- Developed men may be hospitalized: CityNews research in Vancouver
- Men with dementia look differently than women: Vanderhoof Omineca Express in Ontario home
- See full information on Google News