Red Dead Redemption 2 It has been shading since 2018. One of the most anticipated video cameras replaced the release dates of the competition and the story was dominant. This is the type of suction project in the room.
The rest of 2018 has been forgotten. In addition, it was one of the oldest years, and they have restored old stability. These studios are the problem of the console generation when they master the apparatus and limit what they can offer. My first 10 games for 2018:
1. Red Dead Redemption 2: Rockstar Games has not published the game for five years, and there is a skill behind this project. This chapter of the Wild West festival is a post-Wang-Der-Lind brigade. It is depicted in the original game, including the characters of John Marston, but this campaign is largely based on Arthur Morgan, the leader of the leader.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Draws a graphic design with Rockstar into an incredibly realistic world. The installation tends to explore the entire screen completely and explore it. Combine it with an epic tale about the Peaceful West of the West, and this is the most memorable game.
2. World of Monster Hunter: Kapkom has always been a matter of translating the magic of his well-known series from Japan to an American audience. Through this record, he eventually took it seriously. Developers have optimized the most comprehensive and intricate aspects of the game, so players can concentrate on skillful ways to kill the remarkable creatures in the fantastic ecosystem.
3. god of war: Fans believe that Krástos, who overthrew the Greek gods, is a nasty monster. This news is in the next chapter of Sparta's Life. He lived at the father of Atreus, his father, and in the world of the goddess of the Norse gods. Santa Monica Studios combine entertaining and storytelling with combat and level design to create a thorough campaign combined with parent theme.
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Those who blocked the blockbuster franchise several times were hopeless, but the series has made this series of titles. The team basically spent one player campaign in favor of a solid set of multiple player modes. This version of Blackout is a more versatile version of the Battle Rhyme format that dominates online gaming. Think about it Fortnite fast and addictive gameplay Call of Duty.
5. Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The first attempt to update the flagship series of Ubisoft was good, but it was a mistake. Fortunately, this sequel will finally get the right formula. Odyssey take players to Ancient Greece, who took part in the two Spartan children, who had an interesting legacy to Cassandra or Alexis. Players must solve the secrets of family history, as well as play the Helle world by using the combat system Exit.
6. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: A bigger, favorite fight game is best with the latest franchise. With this list of 74 played characters and 103 stages, this offer offers fans something they love. Surprisingly, the "Light of the World" is a single player campaign, and it's as deep as it plays. In all other modes and on-line players, many franchisees have a lot to keep their video fans happy.
7. Amazing Spider Man: A few years later, he strives to keep integrity Amazing Spider Man In the game, Insomniac takes away a brave man. The developer locomotive engineer is the process of reaching point B to Point B – and they make it through the Spider-Man web template. A personalized conversation with Peter Parker as a young adult gives a new look to the favorite lines of each player.
8. Valkyria Chronicles 4: Starting from 2008, the game of classic classic cultures will be continued legally. Sega, with its new elements such as shift mechanics and the grenade class, returns warfare mechanics that have fun with genuine dependence. Valkyria Chronicles 4Squad E, which plays a key role in the Second European War. Inspired by the Russian Front of World War II, this strategy based on imagination reflects some of the bigger topics of this conflict.
9. Pokemon: Let's go, Picasa! and Pokemon: Let's go, Eevee!: Thanks to your success Pokémon Go, A new series of fans of the game Freak found the opportunity to bring a new wave of fans. The decision has been radically upgraded to how players have captured the fox monster. This change coincided with the first big note series on the Nintendo Switch. The result is a game that brings newcomers and veterans to the world of Pokemon.
10. Octopath Traveler: Music plays a lot in video games. It causes memories. After the game, players play for a long time. One of the longest-lasting soundtracks and controversial graphics of Japanese role-playing games, it gives a heavy dose of nostalgia by offering new mechanics and storytellers to the original title fans. – San Jose Mercury News / Tribune News Service