Thursday , August 11 2022

The mining project in Santo Domingo in the Atakama area helps to develop it



[ad_1]

According to Capstone, 70% of the mining company in Santo Domingo, he started a strategic development process that included several alternative options.

This is one of the most important mining projects in the Atacama region and yesterday, Capstone Canadian announced the positive results of the many years of research on the renewal of Santo Domingo, copper, iron and gold.

The firm, which holds 70% of the mining company – the remaining 30% owned by the Korean company – has published several versions of its development, including a strategic procurement process.

"The technical report reflects the project's economy that comes from a significant reduction in energy and a number of engineering changes in the use of fresh water instead of offshore, and there are minerals included in the cobalt resource account," the company reported in Canada.

President and Chief Executive Officer of "Kapstone" Darren Pilot stated that "there is a lack of large-scale and high-quality copper projects, and the completion of our updated technical report will take place at an ideal time." With the support of Capstone Core, we will consider the potential of shipping opportunities considering that the start of the Santo-Domingo Strategic Process, which allows us to evaluate alternatives related to the project, and that gold resources and cobalt resources can help fund the project. "

Since 2015, despite the environmental permits, Santo Domingo has slowed down in the development of copper price volatility.

"We have been advancing in the engineering industry and have received three of the five long-term construction permits, and the rest will be accepted in 2019. Santo Domingo will be ready by 2020, "the company said. .

New investment in the region

The government did not have time to respond to the news. Secretary of the Office for Sustainable Project Management of the Ministry of Economy Juan Eban estimated the work in the region of 1.5 thousand people and 1,000 per employee.

What helped to revitalize the project? In his opinion, the combination of internal and external factors. As for the latter, the copper cost was about $ 3 per pound, but its change was at the national level where it was sent from the government to re-start investments. creating a managed office.

"We see investors invest in our economy," he said.

Santo Domingo – New Jersey – $ 7,000 million, from which they have been inspecting the project – this is not the only sign and will soon begin to ask for environmental permits. and Mantovede's expansion to $ 800 million.

[ad_2]
Source link