- Focus: Saudi Arabia urges Russia to join the reduction of production
- According to the media, OPEC produced 1.3 million tonnes of oil per day. It is planned to cut down to barrels, but Russia's rising oil prices are rising.
- After a decline in oil prices, Chinese car owners are crying again. Sina
- Focus: OPEC seeks to cut production cut this week, but still needs Russia's participation
- Russia and Saudi Arabia are in a disagreement as the largest drop in production is 150,000 barrels per day.
- See your complete history in Google News