The beginning of a vacation program in the Czech Republic – a new door to Europe will open
On November 1, 2018, Japanese people from 18 to 30 years started working days in the Czech Republic, allowing them to work for up to one year. This time I summed up the work day in Czech Republic.
On November 1, 2018, Japanese people from 18 to 30 years started working days in the Czech Republic, allowing them to work for up to one year. This program gives young people of Japan the opportunity to experience European culture, see different scenes and interact with people, get acquainted with international experience. You can also improve your English proficiency and even improve your Czech language capabilities.[資料: https://files.value-press.com/czMjYXJ0aWNsZSM1MzY5NSMyMTE0MzkjNTM2OTVfUEFLU2J6c0hWSS5qcGc.jpg ]
11 reasons to choose a vacation in the Czech Republic
1. The cost of accommodation is reasonably priced – The average life cost in the Czech Republic is much lower than in other European countries. For example, students can live comfortably at a cost of living up to 50,000 yen per month from 35,000 yen and housing, so they can travel safely. It is unlikely that the economic downturn will be worse during the Czech Labor Day.
2. High security and security – The Czech Republic is safe and safe as Japan. World Peace Index by 2018 (World Peace Index), Japan is ninth in Japan, and seventh in the Czech Republic. Even if you go abroad for the first time, you have no doubt that you will be able to spend your peace.[資料: https://files.value-press.com/czMjYXJ0aWNsZSM1MzY5NSMyMTE0MzkjNTM2OTVfblhKTVNpbUtjQi5qcGc.jpg ]
3. Living in the Fairytales world – the Czech capital, Prague, is famous for its beauty, it shines like a pearl. There are also 12 world heritage monuments of equal size in Hokkaido, incredible and quality. In fact, the density of the lock and the lock is the second in the world, and within a year it is not enough to go to a lock.[資料: https://files.value-press.com/czMjYXJ0aWNsZSM1MzY5NSMyMTE0MzkjNTM2OTVfRlhpV3ZwVGFWTy5qcGc.jpg ]
4. Continental Culture – If you live in the center of Europe, you can see how European traditions and customs are different from Japan to the present. Although the Czech Republic is a small country, it publishes famous artists such as Franz Kafka and Alfons Mujah. Composer BeddoDif Smetana, who sings in the primary school, is from the Czech Republic.
5. One of the leading European tourist destinations in Czech – Czech. Many tourists visit during the year. In a small country like the Czech Republic, it is very important to know a foreign language, so it is difficult to live in English. Many people who are fluent in English, including young people, can easily send their daily routine and order to restaurants.
6. Rich Employment Opportunities – The low unemployment rate in the Czech Republic is the highest in Europe. Companies are trying to cope with good situations to show good talent. In the Czech Republic, many international companies and the Central / Eastern Europe headquarters in Japan are established.
7. People's Mercy – From the extensive history of the country and the modern history, the Czech people are often humble and kind, so they do not marry. If you live in such people's lives you can learn Czech, Czech muscle is enough to answer the lectures.[資料: https://files.value-press.com/czMjYXJ0aWNsZSM1MzY5NSMyMTE0MzkjNTM2OTVfeElnUXJSZmJPeC5qcGc.jpg ]
8. Learn Czech beforehand in Japan – Even if you live in Czech only in English, you can live in local languages - if you speak Czech, your life will be smooth and cheerful. It's hard to learn Czech before traveling. In Tokyo, you can learn Czech in several places, such as Hiro in the Czech Republic (http://tokyo.czechcentres.cz/) and Japan's Friendship Association in Japan (www.japan.cz).
9. Delicious food – Located in the center of Europe, Czechia is a place where you can enjoy various dishes and drinks. Under the influence of neighboring countries, we find drinks in the west, wine in the south, strong drink in the east, and any drinks on every vessel. Old Swiss cuisine has lost its finesse in the dark era of Communism, but soon it will revive many restaurants.
10. Great access to domestic and foreign countries – Access to domestic and overseas is simply easier with the 19th-century transport system. You can go to Berlin, Vienna and Budapest within a 4-hour Wi-Fi-equipped train or bus to Prague, capital city. The price is not equal to about 2,500 yen. I am waiting for the weekend!
11. I even feel Japan in the Czech Republic – And most importantly, I have to forget that you are home and there are places to touch the Japanese. There are universities in the Czech Republic with offices in Prague, Brno and Olomouc. Although the capital of Prague is a great place, Brno (http://czechtourism.com/jp/t/brno/) is the largest city in the Czech Republic, the capital of southern Moravia. There are many cafes and bars in the city that many students can not choose. Or there is a beautiful place in the historic town of Olmuz (http://czechtourism.com/jp/t/olomouc/). A quarter of the population is a student, and this is a good time.[資料: https://files.value-press.com/czMjYXJ0aWNsZSM1MzY5NSMyMTE0MzkjNTM2OTVfUE5TeUF2Z1dzTi5qcGc.jpg ]
Did you realize that this is a great place for a Czech holiday? Let us check how to get a visa immediately. The Fund needs proof of 165,000 yen (33,000 Czech crowns). Visa-related procedures will be closed within 60 days of application.
For more information about visa conditions, visit the Czech Embassy website:
https://www.mzv.cz/tokyo/ru/x2011_02_08_2/x2018_11_01.html[資料: https://files.value-press.com/czMjYXJ0aWNsZSM1MzY5NSMyMTE0MzkjNTM2OTVfU2V4VElNYU1pRy5qcGc.jpg ]
Provider: ValuePress! Press release