Friday , February 3 2023

When DBKL refused to pay taxes next week, it went to 40,500 locations



[ad_1]

The DAC staff reaffirms the qualities of those who do not regulate the tax assessed for them. (Bernama pic)

KUALA LUMPUR: Next week, Kuala Lumpur City Administration (DBKL) has invested $ 182.7 million in 41,503 commercial and residential complexes in the city.

According to Mohammad Hamim, the Director of the FX Finance Department, the owners will be notified of unpaid tax payments.

"700 law enforcement officers first issue a notice and pay two weeks.

"Commercial premises do not pay, seal," he said today after the DBKL Assetment Tax Ops reports.

Vacant premises Article 151 of the 1976 Local Act of 1976 provides for auction proceedings.

According to Mohammad, today, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman has over 1.6 million transactions.

"For some large premises, some of them are confiscated.

They also have to pay 30% of the outstanding amount. The rest of the week is 70% paid to go to the head office.

"If they do not, then everything left over in the house will be confiscated," he said.

[ad_2]
Source link