Combination of factors that affect the quality of life – the type of food, the bad habits, the shortage of stress and periodic medical consultations – the health care system needs to do, and each of us can offer what is oncology, at the national level, stats with the most affected areas Entre Ríos. Indeed, there is some genetic predisposition, but if we consider that the highest cancer mortality in men, colon and prostate tumors, and tumors in women, chest, lung and colonic intestines, we can help to improve the situation, and friendly relationships with pathways for diagnosis and treatment of tumors.
In the middle of the year, the IPC agreed with the National Oncology Institute, resulting in four contracts. One of them is a malignant tumor, which provides children with a fecal secret blood test, a simple method that can be made at home. The province must complete the remainder of the process: how will history continue for those who are invited to arrange for optimal and reference networks?
The second agreement is aimed at introducing a test to determine the presence of human papilloma virus, which can lead to the development of uterine cervical cancer. Historically, the Pope has been warned, but since this type of cancer has been proven to be related to the virus, this is a more accurate and sensitive analysis method.
The third agreement relates to the Palliative Care Program, which aims to improve the quality of life of people who can no longer be cured. We will endeavor to process all aspects of the discomfort associated with cancer and cancer.
The fourth signed agreement is related to breast cancer. In this case, the Nation does not make certain contributions, but it works by examining mammograms, which is a key aspect of data reliability.
"In the context that the nation can not recognize the benefits of medicine and cancer, IPC advises the Ministry of Health to create a veterinary facility with a team of clinical oncologists. for various treatments, which reflects the demand across the entire region, "says Claudio Enrique, the holder of the Institute.
Interview with Mirror Entré Ríoos is located on the first floor at a top-level commercial gym, as well as in a public building, near the Secretariat near the Secretariat. through metal stairs.
– Will statistical data help you to create a cancer card on the territory?
– The statistics of oncological diseases are unchanged: there is no significant change in one year after the other. This chronic illness is usually not settled in a way that is unacceptable due to extreme events. The occurrence of these cases is usually due to the risk factors that are marked for a few moments and leave a mark on people's health.
Data should not be construed as looking for short-term relationships, but it can be named as a cause of last or fewer reasons, not as a flu or beetle.
In particular, there is information provided by the Population Census of Dependent Epidemiology Division. We meet to discuss the most commonly encountered data with the Diego Garceloso team.
– Each of the consultations often speaks about increased cases of glyphosate use in the media.
– I am not going to protect the glyphosate, because it is not only a malignant tumor. Of course, it is not dangerous. But we can not prove that we have the same relationship with one another.
In addition, in our lifetime, we have received many materials filled with highly concentrated chemicals that are directly poisonous and can not be observed because they help them look differently. I also think about insecticides, but there are many cleaning products.
– Another example of pasteuris in the gulagi …
– The local factor may affect the mass. Research is under way. There are cases like San Salvador and Villa Elisa. These are the situations that exceed the IPC and attract the whole society.
– Have the development of science or our living conditions worsened for the growth of oncological diseases?
– Science has evolved very much: finding and treating instruments are less invasive and easier to defeat.
But it should be borne in mind that we are living a large number of tumors. This leads to the aging of the immune system, which is part of the oncological illness.
– Is all kinds of cancerous diseases a problem of public health?
– This scale of problems often occurs. Women's breast cancer is a major cause of death in the beginning. Colon cancer increases; It has only been observed earlier in men, and now it is known among women. Lung cancer is a habit of smoking. And on the same path prostate cancer and cervical cancer.
Cervical screening methods for cervical and colonic cervical cancer are invasive, painless, low-cost (as they relate to large groups of asymptomatic groups), which allows to detect injuries in invasive periods. Early diagnosis is made to find the mouse when examining the breasts, when not detected during the search.
– How does the preparation for the monitoring of human beings coincide?
– Yeah yeah. We act on our part. In cervical cancer we have been working for a long time. We have a computer system that knows how many patients have implants in health care. If they need to continue some treatment, the health care team is looking for them and at a very professional level, they continue to study and offer improved access to the second level. It gave us good results.
At the very least, health care providers play an important role in the context of a city-wide coverage.
– What is the relationship between cancer and gender, social status or education, other than the aging of the previous immune system?
– Each sex-specific glands or organs have an effect. But the main factors – the disorder of the immune system, conditions of living and certain genetic predisposition, all the diseases. Anyway, I can give it a chance …
– It is difficult to change genetic information and general characteristics of the sex (but each person can take on sexual identity), but there are other factors that we associate with: habits. Tobacco and alcohol consumption may change, you know; and there are others: no one can help calm life, weight, and obesity to create conditions for cancer.
From this point of view, it should be remembered that not only genetics in the family, but also propagation of traditions and transplanting from one generation to the next. We need to ask ourselves how healthy the knowledge and experience we are. This may be due to combination with cancer habits: diabetes, pressure problems, nutritional imbalance, excess fat, and many diseases. or add salt to the food.
Many institutions in the third sector, all types, associations, foundations, leagues, NGOs participate in various ways to assist malnourished people, their relatives and friends, and even provide economic support. Prevention and early prevention of many forms of disease. Probably the most famous, because of its trajectory, and because it is in large places throughout the country, LALCEC. But this is not the only one.
Currently, the Ministry of Health through the IPC seeks to free them from the concepts that unite the public and private sectors and nonprofit organizations. Certainly, from the point of view of coordination, there is much to do with the situation between national and provincial institutions, such as improving the effectiveness of personal efforts.
Members of the Third Sector, as a rule, are required to attract funds, associations, sponsorship systems or charity activities, even though the registry needs to be completed by the state to reduce the boundaries of freedom, some types of subsidies.
What is CEMENER?
Camino de la Cuchilla 595, located on the 11th line, Oro Verde, Entre Ríos Foundation, Nuclear and Molecular Medicine Center, is a non-profit organization with a team of resonance and tomography presentations. , public hospitals, Iosper and PAMI-dependent patients include nuclear medicine, radiotherapy and chemotherapy, and other social and prepaid work.
As a result of an agreement between the National Atomic Energy Commission, the Entre Ríos Institute for Social Work and the Entre Ríos Authority, CEMENER is primarily focused on diagnostics, treatment, and professional care. oncology, heart, neurological.
On the shores of Uruguay
Alcec Oncology Dispensary has been working in Concepcion del Uruguay for several years. In addition, the model of citizen participation and culture is another important point in cancer treatment. Whether or not there are social benefits to the population from the coast of Uruguay, from other regions such as Chaco and Formosa or from the state of Uruguay.
It operates two network accelerators in the Association. Now they have been part of the Entre Rios government to ensure their quality and effectiveness in order to make one change.
They also build a much more powerful home than patients and their families. Today they have 21 people: the rest should be in rent or in hotels, which means additional costs.
Together with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and certain severe respiratory diseases (for example, asthma), cancerous diseases are part of the chronic non-communicable diseases and are associated with several associated risk factors.
Variable combination of two types of determinants of the tumor: genetic and ecological. Thus, various factors, as a rule, are involved in complex interaction and development: genetic constitution, radiation, chemicals, infectious agents, dietary characteristics, cultural, social, labor, ecological, biological, regimes and lifestyle.
Draw a panorama
Atlas of the National Oncology Institute provides jurisdictional data on various types of malignant neoplasms. Thus, for example, oncological cancer mortality in men at the national level remains tumors of lungs, rectum and prostate; and in women, there are tumors of the chest, lung and colon. Approximately 20 percent of the country's mortality has been confirmed by cancer.
The atlas allows you to focus on different jurisdictions. In Enthy Riyad there is a high mortality rate for men with lung cancer (33.6 per 100,000), rectum (18.0 per 100,000) and prostate (16.3 per 100,000). Then they range from the highest to the lowest level: pancreas, gastric, esophagus, kidney, gordan, liver and leukemia.
In addition, Entre Ríos, for women, looks graphically unobtrusive. Prevention of breast cancer in March (17.7 per 100,000 population). After that, the pancreas (6.0 per 100,000) and intestine (10.6 per 100,000), lungs (9.4 per 100,000), cervix (6.1 per 100,000 population) and pancreas (6,0). residents). Then stomach, females, leukemia, encephalone and body of the uterus.