November 13, 2018 18:44 |
IDEAS, the sanctuary for burial of Svoboda, was buried in Vratsar, Belgrade, in 1893, and was the archbishop of the most famous Slava Sava, celebrating the 300th anniversary of the mandatory burning of the founders of the Serbian Orthodox Church. The most popular Serbian language. This idea began on March 25, 1895 in Blagovesh, and the temporary council of the Holy Sava church in Vrakkar, the most prominent of all the actions led by Metropolitan Mikhailo, announced to the Serbian people. he called attention to the need and built a temple down from the "love and gratitude" in the Dragons field to the archbishop of Serbia.
The St. Sava temple in Vratsa would be universal charity, for "the life and ministry of Slava Sava devoted entirely to Serbs and Orthodox people to the work of our nation".
Preparation for training, stock upgrading and design of a future monumental shrine.
By the project of the professors of the Belgrade University Bogdan Nestorovich and Alexander Derka, the city hall was declared in 1935 as the anniversary Orthodox Church of the Orthodox Church in Serbia 700 years after St. Sava's reign.
The project is built in the phase of the temple. The construction of the first stage was the foundation phase; the main support supports of the brick walls and reinforced concrete were raised to a height of 7.40 and 12 meters; where the third stage of the construction reached 44.34m. Contractual projects for the third stage of construction were ordered and commissioned. Then, on April 6, 1941, the German invasion of Yugoslavia took place. The Great War broke out. The building was abandoned. The occupied walls of the future temples are used for automobiles, only for the depot of the fleet. Everything in the organization of the site and the creation of the temple was eliminated. Complete technical documentation was excluded, except for the project, which was preserved by Professor Alexander Deroko in his cellar. The property of the Society was destroyed or stolen to increase the Holy Sava temple, all the funds raised for construction were destroyed.
In 1944, after the liberation of Belgrade from the Germans, the territory of the temple was used by the guerrillas and Soviet units in their fleet!
After the end of the war, the Church found difficulties – the catastrophic financial situation, and the opposition of the new state power, did not allow the construction of the Holy Sacred Temple in Vracār in Belgrade. Thus, at its session on May 28, 1948, the General Assembly of the Society for the Promotion of the Holy Saints decided to suspend further work of the Society and transfer it to the Serbian Patriarchate along with the archives and archives. The Patriarch's Board of Directors agreed with the Bible Synod of Bishops that the Patriarch's Board of Directors decided to acquire the Company's property to raise the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, which was included in the books and according to the rules appropriate to the so-called "St. Sava temple construction".
The new state authorities did not respect these facts (legitimate heirloom), and in 1953 the State Secretariat of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (No.2 / 3-11.855) adopted a resolution, according to which the entire property of the Company, the property of the Holy Sava, because the Company does not update its activities in accordance with the Law "On Associations, Choirs and Other Public Meetings"!
This decision was never delivered to the church, and it was impossible to challenge it. However, the Serbian Orthodox Church writes applications, complaints and appeals to various addresses through different bodies, but tries to abolish this decision, but it does not either answer or respond to them. Thus, in one letter to the patriarch, the Federal Religious Committee in 1962 replied that "the property of the former Society for the transformation of the Holy Sava Temple into common property will not be returned to the Church."
However, the temple is engaged in some economic organizations and enriches it with garages, palaces, and items that do not fit into the temple.
In 1958, the head of the Orthodox Church in Serbia, the patriarch of the Holy Sepulcher was among the main duties of Germany to return the Church of the Nationalist Temple and continue its construction. Blessed by the bishop of Schumaji, Sava Prararih wrote "the greatest patience in the German temple of St. Sacred Sava," and the Witness sent Vikar Bishop to her monthly list of appeals to the mayor of Belgrade.
He did not enter the temple and demanded that the garages be removed from the temple. When he did this, he asked 88 times to return from the temple to the Church. Bishop Sawa wrote: "We have seen several times of ironic smiles on the pages of people who were asking us to return to the Holy Sacred Church of Vrakkar at our birth and the birth of our misfortunes."
The Biblical Synod of the Baptist sent 25 official acts to allow the competent government agencies to continue the building of the temple.
After numerous inquiries, on April 28, 1966, members of the German Orthodox Church and the Bishop of the Holy Synod, Dragom Stamenkovic, and Chairman of the Executive Council of Serbia, met at the Rakovita Temple. The government offered to suggest that they would not meet the basic requirement later in order to show some good will.
Stamenkovic declares that the Serbian Council of Structures is "wrong to continue building a temple", but he (the "Serbian Executive Council") wants to build a ceiling on its walls at its own expense, such as the Church Museum or the Museum of Slavic Saws or the St. Saints Fresco Gallery for frescoes that can be called
And President of the Federal Executive Council, Petar Stambolic, at the request of the German patriarch, to allow us to continue the construction of the Sacred Sava church: "We give it to his fellow countrymen in Serbia …"
(SUTRA: the road that the state provides – the temple is being built)