^ DGAP-News: Highlight Communications AG / Keyword (s): 9-month business group
14.11.2018 / 18:30 The issuer / publisher answers the contents of this announcement.
Highlight the group for solid business development
* Group sales increased by 34.8% and amounted to $ 336.4 million
* Consolidated profit of $ 6.0 million
* The annual forecast is confirmed again
Altogether, Highlight Group's nine-month performance was expected.
Group development in the first nine months of 2018 *
* Group sales amounted to $ 336.4 million. CHF, which is 34.8% more than in the same period last year. Productivity was higher than Constantin Medien AG's first concentration (65.0 million CHF), and on the other hand, it surpassed external sales in film and sports and event marketing segments.
* Growth in revenue in the movie segment, particularly in the home entertainment business segment, is high. The basis for this was the evaluation of Fack Ju Göhte 3 and The Stupid Heart.
* The growth in the segment of sports and event marketing has resulted from TEAM Group's highest agency commissions following the results of the new season 2018/19 and 2020/21.
* Constantin Medien AG was first set to 14.1 million due to concentration. The operating results of the CHF (EBIT) remained relatively low (15.8 million CHF) in the previous year.
* 6.0 mln. CHF (formerly 9.0 million CHFs) is used for consolidated earnings, which has a further impact on the reduction of additional financial results. Shareholders' equity amounts to $ 6.5 million. CHF (last year: CHF 8.6 million), which corresponds to the earnings per share of 0.11 CHF.
* 217.7 mln. The total capital of the CHF is $ 18.7 million at the end of 2017. It was CHF. The downturn was mainly due to the consolidation of Constantin Medien AG, the increase in the treasury stock and the payment of dividends.
The Highlight Group will fund 520 million by 2018. CHF and 540 mln. Among the CHFs there is a group sales and consolidated income for 2018 and $ 20 million. To CHF 18 million
Quarterly report dated September 30, 2018 can be downloaded from the Internet at www.highlight-communications.ch.
Glance Group's attention to the IFRS
CHF million per year 3Q2018 * 3Q2017 Dev. in% Revenue 336,4 249,5 34,8 EBIT 14,1 15,8 -10,8 Consolidated Income (including taxes) for the period 6,0 9,0 -33,3 Profit attributable to shareholders 6,5 8, 6 -24,4 Earnings per share (in SH) 0,11 0,17 -35,3 Sale of segments Movies 224,4 205,5 9,2 Sporting events 47,4 44,0 7,7 Sports 65,0 n / a / a Segment result movie 4,0 0,5 700,0 Sporting events and events 23,8 19,6 21,4 Sport -7,8 dp
CHF million 30.9.2018 31.12.2017 % Balance sheet 620.1 512.8 20.9 Capital 217.7 236.4 -7.9 Share of equity (%) 35.1 46.1 -11.0 Short-term financial liabilities 126.3 77.2 63.6 Cash and cash equivalents and 62.4 186.6 -66.6
* Constantin Medien AG has been consolidated for the first time since March 31, 2018 and has been divided into new sports segments in terms of revenues and revenues. Since Highlight Group's figures for the past year have not been adjusted, comparisons are only limited in the first nine months of last year. For more information:
Highlight Communications AG Investor Relations Netzibodenstrasse 23b CH-4133 Pratteln BL Phone: +41 (0) 61 816 96 91 E-Mail: [email protected]
14.11.2018 EGS Group AG's business is corporate news dissemination through DGAP. The content of the message is the responsibility of the issuer / publisher.
DGAP Distribution Services Regulatory Notices, Corporate News / Financial News and Press Releases. Media archive http://www.dgap.de
Language: German German Company: Highlight Communications AG Netzibodenstrasse 23b 4133 Pratteln Switzerland Phone: +41 61 816 96 96 Fax: +41 61 816 67 67 Email: [email protected] Internet: www.hlcom.ch
WKN: 920299 Exchange: Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Hannover, Munich, Stuttgar, at the Exchange commodity exchange
End of DGAP News Service message