Charoen Pokphand Group or CP Group announces international partnerships 3 high-speed rail projects trades
Acceptance Vice President of Special Projects Development Office Charoen Pokphand Group Charoen Pokphand Group and its allies have joined forces to create a joint venture or consortium ready to participate in three high-speed railway projects on Monday, November 12th.
With partners from Thailand and other countries. A high-speed railway project with 3 airport was developed.
The company is a consortium and a strategic partner with Charoen Pokphand Group.
- Charoen Pokphand Holding (Thailand)
- China Railway Construction Corporation Limited (People's Republic of China)
- Bangkok Expressway Public Company Limited
- Italian-Thai Development Plc. PRODUCTION CO. LTD (THAILAND)
- CH Karnchang (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Japanese Infrastructure Investment Corporation for Transport and Urban Development (Japan)
- CITIC Group Corporation (People's Republic of China)
- China Holdings Company Limited (People's Republic of China)
- Siemen, Germany
- Hyundai, Korea
- FerrovianteoStadium Italy (Italy)
- CRRC-Sifang (People's Republic of China)
- The Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JBIC)
High-speed railway project is part of the development of the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC). In accordance with the rules of competitive and effective management of a joint venture, it declares that it will enter into a period of interruption.