Users of Reddit actively discuss how to activate the Apple smartphone connected to the original charger, Chronicle.info writes online edition 24tv.ua.
As the owner of the affected iPhone X, he added the smartphone to the original charger and put it on the bed. In the middle of the night he woke up because the device was burned.
See also: iPhone 7 blasts during charging
The appliance and the bed were damaged. The room was filled with smoke. Also, other Reddit users do not use this battery because the battery is in the upper part of the case and the cabinet has been damaged from the bottom. The reason for the fire was probably short circuit due to the strong bending of the cable.
If you find a mistake in the text, select it with the mouse and press Ctrl + Enter