November 28, 2018 08:47
Last Updated: November 28, 2018 at 09:50
On Wednesday morning, a service station in Maracaion, Aragua, was burned down. The accident took place in Kasanova-Godoy avenue.
Thanks to the pictures of Twitter users, you can see how smoke has risen on the scene.
Journalist Gregory Diaz explains artificial burning when filling gasoline. He said that two firefighters were damaged.
Officers of Aragua State Firefighters visited the site of the fire.
– Venemundo Web (@VenemundoWeb) November 28, 2018
– Report Now (@ReporteYa) November 28, 2018
# 28Nov 8:30 "Casanova Godoy PV" service station burned down, #MaracayAfter Kellogg, the motorcycle was filled with gasoline and burned. 2 useless fire extinguishers. Injury. Controlled case pic.twitter.com/oulDscgoSC
– Gregoria Díaz (@churuguara) November 28, 2018
– LUIS DALIER ™ Diario El Sol (@luisdalier) November 28, 2018
#Now Kasanova at a gas pumping station at Godo's Avenue is a fire near the new hill and the San Hakino #Maracay, State of Aragua. # 28Nov 8:08. Via @ElPitazoTV #TVVNews #TVVenezuela pic.twitter.com/jjmh7tbW7e
– TVVenezuela News (@TVVnoticias) November 28, 2018
#AHORA 8:08 # Aragua | Kasanova at a gas pumping station at Godo's Avenue is a fire near the new hill and the San Hakino #Maracay # 28Nov – through @ alfmorales72 photos: polite pic.twitter.com/Ujvr4ZYyzh
– El Pitazo (@ElPitazoTV) November 28, 2018
#Siniestro The fire was registered at the service post #SanJacinto After the combustion when the motorcycle unit is filled with gasoline. Islands operators have used fire extinguishers, but they did not work #Maracay pic.twitter.com/cqL4E512p1
– Elazar Urbaez (@FEDGLOCK) November 28, 2018
– Aragüñño (@ElAragueno) November 28, 2018